Saturday, March 19, 2016

Photive HYDRA Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Rugged Shockproof and Waterproof Portable Wireless Speaker.: Electronics

Photive HYDRA Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Rugged Shockproof and Waterproof Portable Wireless Speaker.: Electronics

The battery is still working great and gets
charged less than once a week. I set the speaker on top of the stair
rail and accidentally knocked it off. The speaker fell almost all the
way down before hitting one of the stairs and bouncing into the wall
across the way and then landing on the floor. My heart sunk and I
thought there goes sixty bucks. I went to check on it and it had a small
dent in the grill and a couple of the screws were a little bent. I
turned it on and it still sounded perfect! That was 3 months ago by the
way; durability on this speakers is awesome! I have been using it around
water and have had no issues with the waterproofing either. I still use
the speaker all the time and love it just as much as I did when I first
got it.
bluetooth speakers

Wow I love this speaker! I use
it all the time and even my wife who has grown skeptical at my slight
speaker/headphone obsession has admitted it was a good purchase. It is
still going on the first charge somehow... I thought it might be dying
three days ago when I moved my phone away about 6 feet and it started
cutting out. I thought that I had found a good way to tell when it was
dying.

I wanted to use it while washing some dishes but didn't
want my phone to get wet so I set both the speaker and the phone in an
open cabinet right above the sink. Somehow I remembered to stop the
music but I left both devices connected while we went to the zoo. Four
and a half hours later it was still on and I started playing some music
again! And that cutting out I experienced at 6 feet disappeared.

The
flashing blue light is a bit annoying especially in the dark. It can be
easily fixed by turning the device because the led is recessed in one
of the grill holes

No comments:

Post a Comment